From bean to cup, this issue covers the whole process with two very special interviews.
Anyone lucky enough to call Leeds home, as I am privileged enough to, are going to feel a swell of pride when they read the stories of Mandeep and Holly on how they created businesses which I am certain are going to be considered lynchpins of the city in the years to come.
This issue is an essential read for anyone looking to understand the challenges of opening a physical retail space in a rapidly-changing city, the importance of growing a loyal following as well as the way businesses can be used to instil meaningful change without sacrificing profit.
- North Star: How the first coffee roasters in Leeds are changing the industry forever
- Cha Lounge: The cafe you’ve always been looking for
- Reward Management: A guide to attracting and motivating amazing staff as a small business
- Visual trends: Virtuality
- iPad Pro (2015): Should an entrepreneur get one instead of a laptop?
New issues of Inkbike are released as often as I can write them. While I know it’s tempting to keep revisiting the website a couple of times a day because you love the content just THAT much (gosh, I’m flattered); there are more efficient way of staying up to date with the latest content!
The easiest way is to head to the bottom of the page and enter your email into the box. All this does is email the latest content straight to you when it’s posted so you don’t even have to leave your inbox to get reading – you’ll never get spam, ever.
Enjoy, and catch you next time,